Re: [Harp-L] Portable Battery Powered Amps

Anyone know if the Mouse is still available, or where it might be possible
to get one?

Steve Adams

I have  been watching a lot of Adam Gussow's videos in which he plays
through a  battery powered amp (Mouse). This was an amp that he got
when he was a  street performer. So for sometime now I thought it would
be nice to have a  portable, well constructed amp that could take a lot
of abuse that could be  used when I'm in situations that AC is not an
option but I still would like  to play through an amp.