To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, November 15, 2007 1:54 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] Loud

Ice
Keep up the comments on loud. And yes I have my terminated my association in a band because of a LOUD keyboard player. I now only play 3 times a week instead of 4. Every former band mate have phoned with kudos on my decision. Today the drummer resigned.
The line in the sand has been drawn, Unfortunately the keys player is the leaders bro in law. I will prevail.
Thanks for your intelligent remarks on the Harp website.
All the best
Bobby Cole

RRC