[Harp-L] thanks to all

I'm not sure why, but in the last 3 weeks my microphone business has
exploded once again.    Hang tight as I'm behind.  The fires hampered
things and then the firey semi truck collison north of Los Angeles
that gutted the insides of the 400 foot tunnel had to be repaired by
last Thursday night and since I'm the quality control electrical
foreman, I had no choice but to work mucho overtime to meet the
deadline for the state's timeframe.

Hope to see some of you SoCal harpsters at the Thanksgiving Eve 19th
Annual Battle of The BLues Harp in Long Beach.  I've got a room up
there by Harman and the other musicians, so come on by and hang out
and wail some harp.

This year I have much to be thankful for, I'm alive!
--
steve
www.thunderharpmics.com