Re: [Harp-L] Autumn Leaves, 12th pos????

Eric,

Autumn leaves is something that you'd probably be better off playing that on a Chromatic. I think it's usually in Bb minor. I figure you'd have to make a lot of notes, overblows, etc. to get it. Might try one of those Seydel circulars, but I'd have to sit down with a sheet of music before I could tell you for sure if that would work. Chromatic would most definitely work.

Dave

Dave Payne Sr.
Elk River Harmonicas
www.elkriverharmonicas.com