RE: [Harp-L] Autumn Leaves, 12th pos???? thanks all

thanks for everyone's suggestions and help.
i forgot how useful harp-l can be..
as far as the overblows and precise bends mentioned in posts,
i've been playing awhile and look forward to the challenge.
and acoustic group i play with plays the song, and i heard Frederic Yonnet's version
and really liked it.

thanks to all for your help... very nice post Winslow.

eric