[Harp-L] **Howard Levy NYC Workshop and Gig**

We are happy to announce that accompanying Howard Levy in his workshop, will be his son Miles on the drums (snare and hi-hat), and Chris Siebold on the guitar.

This will be a great workshop, not to be missed!

After the workshop, Howard will perform at "The Baggot Inn" on W 3rd St (bet Sullivan & Thompson) at 8 PM.

The details of the workshop are as follows:

December 9, 2007
3:45 -? 5:45 PM

At: Ripely Grier Studios
520 Eighth Avenue (between 36th & 37th St.)
16th Floor
Studio #16L
New York, NY 10018
Studio phone:  212-643-9985

The cost is $25 in advance and $30 at the door.

Since our time at the studio is limited, we ask everyone to come a few minutes earlier so we can start at 3:45 sharp.

Space is limited, so we recommend paying in advance.

To pay in advance, follow these simple steps.

1. Log in to your PayPal account.
2. In the "Send Money" tab input this email address: zaranoff-at- nyc.rr.com, write $25 for "Service/Other", and click "continue".
3. In the following screen *please make sure that the transfer method is from your bank account and not a credit card* (PayPal does not accept credit card transactions on a personal, nonbusiness, PayPal account).
4. In "Message to Recipient write "Howard Levy Workshop".
That's it.
When we get the funds we'll send you confirmation.

Subway Directions:
Best - A,C, E trains to Penn Station. Walk to 520 Eighth Avenue, bet 36th & 37th Street.
Second best - 1, 2 and 3, trains to Penn Station. Walk one avenue block to 520 Eighth Avenue, bet 36th & 37th Street.
Third - B, D, F, N, Q, R, V and W trains to Harold Square. Walk two avenue blocks to 520 Eighth Avenue, bet 36th & 37th Street.

This is very exciting and a rare opportunity. We hope you can all make it!

Yours.

Zvi Aranoff