[Harp-L] Anyone taken Harp lessons by phone or webcam?

Hi, all. As a harp player, I am maybe in the advanced beginner category. I would like to try some lessons, but I live out in the sticks... I see people advertising phone lessons and such here and there, and was wondering if anyone had any experience with them? Did they work out? Did they help, or were they valuable?
  Thanks for any input!
  Mike

Phil Eich <phil_side@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  For you guys playing jazz on diatonics...are you
thinking the pitches of the different scales or the
scale degrees? (Is this where things like
10th/11th/etc. positions come in?)