Re: [Harp-L] Meteor amps

Thanks for the nice words Don. I've been wondering if you had a chance to open it up yet.

Scooter

Dollar for pound in a small company amp, the Meteor Amp made just for harmonica is by far the best on the market today. Kim Wilson owns two,Charlie Musselwhite just ordered one, Mark Hummel owns one....and the list goes on. I own one and for $1850 for a 50 watt beast, they can't be beat. For the folks out there that were in need of an amp that will put the other loud players in the band "in their place", look no further people. They have a web site
http://www.meteoramps.com/products.html