[Harp-L] Anyone taken Harp lessons by phone or webcam?

I've taken lessons on-line with Dave Gage of harmonicalessons.com.  It is very inexpensive and he gives quarterly reviews.  You record yourself playing and post it on the internet, then send the web link to Dave's website.  He posts your playing and does a critique.  You can work something out with him if quarterly reviews are not enough.  It is much better than driving from the sticks into some town to take a lesson, and you get someone who is much more skilled and knowledgeable than you will find in most places.  Dave has been teaching harmonica live for more than a couple of decades to all levels of players.  His website has also been up for quite some time.  I highly recommend it, even for you.

Be a better pen pal.