[Harp-L] Epiphone Blues Custom 30 amp

Has anybody played harp through this amp?  It is all tube, including
rectifier, switchable from 15 to 30 watts, and has two 12-inch
speakers.  Only $550 regular street price.  Downside is it weighs 70
pounds.

I'm narrowing down the options for a medium-sized harp amp, but there
is no way I'm going to pay the steep prices for some specialty harp
amps.  The Fat Dog V2 sounds very, very attractive, and this Epiphone
is interesting.  I'll go try it out on Friday, but I would love to
hear opinions from anybody in the Harp-L community who has played this
amp.

-Spec20