[Harp-L] Re: Little Annie

Great clip -- opening up with LW's Fast Boogie.  Dennis was in Wash.  DC last
week at the Zoo Bar (yes Nebraska there is another Zoo Bar) with Doug  Deming
and the Jeweltones from Detroit.  What a show!  Doug is a great  singer and
guitar player and, of course, Dennis blew the doors off.  And  they opened up
with Fast Boogie which was a thrill for me because I have been  working on that
one every day for a month.  With the help of slowdowner  software I almost
have it down.  (Check out Bharath and His Rhythm Four's  version). Their song
selection was perfect -- a great Sad Hours, some Lazy  Lester. Reminded me of
T-Birds circa 1979. I don't think they have any more tour  dates but they
should.  WOW

Dave Watson
Alexandria, Va

products.