Re: [Harp-L] New economical Seydel Stainless Steel Harp Blues Six unveiled to...

I think the reason the 6-hole harmonica is so expensive is that it's made in
Germany and the dollar is very weak.
With a us dollar worth less than a Canadian dollar that kind of thing is
going to get more common I'm afraid.