Re: [Harp-L] Anyone taken Harp lessons by phone or webcam?

Hey,

  I found Jason Ricci and Adam Gussow's  video lessons extremely informative.
They especially reaffirmed my instinsts toward the approach of playing harp.
I liked Adam's warrior and other metaphors he uses in preparing yourself for
being onstage. Also the theory in both their lessons is very, very useful. I
thought it very generous of both of them to put their knowledge out there for
us. They may go a little fast, but I imagine  they only have so much time for
themselves to get this act of generousity done. The nice thing is we can keep
going back to them.

           Thanks Adam, thanks Jason.

                               Chris Mastakas

products.