[Harp-L] Tab Source for fills/solos- Not the melody??

Hi, all.
  Does anyone know of a good source of harp tabs, not of the melody, but fills and solos? Know what I mean?
  For instance, I know I could find a tab of the melody for "When the Saints Come Marching In", but what about a tab that had fills and such? Like suggesting something like the following:
  When the saints (-5 5 -4) go marching in (-5 5 -4)
  When the saints go marching in (-1 2 -2 -4 -4b -4 -4b)
  I already have such a thing for the above song (got it out of an instruction book called "Blues Harp" or something like that), but I was wondering if anyone knew anywhere I could get more of this type. It is very helpful.
  Thanks all!
  Mike