Re: [Harp-L] Harmonicas Shipped to Troops in Iraq, Afghanistan

I heard this on NPR this morning.

It's a nice gesture, but if they sold those vintage Marine Bands to
collectors, who I think might better appreciate them, they could afford
to send many more harmonicas to the troops.

Winslow

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=16612746&ft=1&f=3