Re: [Harp-L] Pedal Board

Boss makes a nice one, might be a little big for three pedals but it does
well by me for three pedals plus a POG and a sans amp, and I can also fit my
guitar-tuner pedal in as well.

http://www.bosscorp.co.jp/products/en/BCB-60/

It's very sturdy, comes with its own power supply and is well designed with
cutouts to hold the pedals in place and channels to run the cables through.
Also comes with power leads and 1/4" connector cables.

Ken