[Harp-L] Re: HarpKing & Sonny Jr

I have heard both these amps in live situations and they both sound great.
Both had a rich fat tone with lots of bottom end and projected nicely.

I would never say that any boutique amp is better than another.
Because to do so infers that we all want the same sound from an amp, and they just ain't true!

Whether it's amps, mics, music, effects, women or whisky. It ain't never better. It's just different is all.

Paul

PS: Personally I prefer the HarpGear 5F1 Standard or the '59 Bassman LTD, but hey that's just me.