[Harp-L] Annie Raines harp seminar in Atlanta Dec 7th

The Atlanta Harmonica Enthusiasts are sponsoring a harmonica seminar by Annie Raines on Friday Dec 7th. Email me at  jpmcbride@xxxxxxxxx  or atlantaharmonica@xxxxxxxxx for details if you're interested in attending and I'll forward you all the details. This is our 2nd time sponsoring a seminar by her and she is fantastic.

  She is also performing with Paul Richell at Blind Willies in Atlanta on Thursday Dec 6th. I've seen them perform before and its a great show. For my money, there is no better format for harp than the guitar/harp duo.
  www.blindwilliesblues.com

  Jim McBride
  Atlanta Harmonica Enthusiasts