[Harp-L] Speaker Combination Recommendations

Hi Glen,
  Ted Weber at webervst.com (Weber Speakers) has helped many harp players with good speakers and I have bought three speakers over the past three years. A 12" for a Blues Jr.,
  a replacement for a Jensen P12Q in a 2X12 Magnatone and a re coned Jensen 8 inch for a '51 Supro. They all sound great and he knows his stuff. One was ceramic and the latter two are AlNiCo.
  I am getting another speaker for the 2X12 (and tweeters) Magnatone. Jim Seavall at  South Bay Ampworks helped me select a speaker to contrast/complement the Weber.
  He sounded very knowledgeable and I learned. Both he and Ted Weber were available to talk to and I already have had good success with Weber speakers.
  Eminence did not have any one available that seemed confident to really give me any confidence making a choice when I called. They do have some great speakers and some reasonable prices.
  When I get the amp out in a few weeks I can report.
  BB