[Harp-L] new idea for effects device for clean harmonica

IF YOU WANT A GREAT HARMONICA SOUND, WITH EFFECTS AND EQ, this is one of the easiest (and least expensive) ways to do it, IMO

http://www.behringer.com/1002FX/index.cfm?lang=eng

My friend, a jazz harmonica player/pianist, uses this at his gig. He does not want to fool around with menu systems,and complex signal processors.

It does not get any more simple than this, and it sounds GREAT.........Has just the basics.....preamp, eq, effects and level adjustments for all in a tiny package.

http://www.behringer.com/1002FX/index.cfm?lang=eng