[Harp-L] Re: [HarpTalk] Where to buy an old or n.o.s. CERAMIC ELEMENT for an ASTATIC JT30 ???

Query the web for Erica's JT-30 Store. It's part of the JT-30.com web site. They are selling tested elements. Be prepared for sticker shock but I have bought other items from them before and they are reputable.

Pat
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Petrescu Marcian
  To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx ; harptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Tuesday, November 27, 2007 4:20 AM
  Subject: [HarpTalk] Where to buy an old or n.o.s. CERAMIC ELEMENT for an ASTATIC JT30 ???

  I want to buy an old but in good condition CERAMIC Element for an ASTATIC JT30 harp microphone or an N.O.S. element for this kind of microphone. NOT A CHINESE OR A JAPANESE new ones !!!!!

  A genuine AMERICAN original element !!!

  Any tips will be apreciated !!!

  Thanks a lot. MARCIAN PETRESCU - harmonica player from Romania

  __._,_.___
  Messages | Files | Photos | Links | Database | Polls | Calendar
  Go to Coast to Coast Music for Free Harmonica Tips and Great Harmonica Prices!  http://www.coast2coastmusic.com

    a..  9New Members
  Visit Your Group
  Yahoo! News