[Harp-L] Chromatics tuned like diatonics

Was wondering if anyone here could comment on the chromatic harps that are tuned like a diatonic but use the slide to get those elusive tone bends. I see Hohner has a couple and probably a few other companies offer them. I was tempted to buy one but... at $60-$80 I'm not sure the investment is sound given my low skill level.

Could anyone recommend a 'beginner's' chromatic that might be a suitable place to start?

Ian Chadwick
Web:  <http://www.ianchadwick.com/> www.ianchadwick.com
Forum & blog:  <http://www.ianchadwick.com/> www.ianchadwick.com/forum/
Email:  <mailto:ichadwick@xxxxxxxxxxxx> ichadwick@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Tequila <http://www.ianchadwick.com/tequila/>  Î Henry Hudson <http://www.ianchadwick.com/hudson/>  Î Triumph  <http://www.ianchadwick.com/motorcycles/triumph/> Motorcycles Î Harmonicas <http://www.ianchadwick.com/essays/harmonicas.htm>