Re: [Harp-L] The "Perfect" Fusion of Chromatic and Diatonic?

Robert Coble wrote:
> I currently play the Blues Session Circular Tuning
> diatonics, and have a complete set of all 12 keys.

I thought one of the principle attractions of the circular tuning was
that you could play in all keys on a single harmonica with only a
limited number of patterns (4?) required.  Is the point of having all
12 keys so you have the diatonic chords present?

d.f