[Harp-L] Let's Bash Bush

Sorry guys, I just don't think there is any forum in the world where Bush bashing should be prohibited, including this one.  First Bush went after the Democrats and nobody said anything.  Then he went after Sadaam Husein and nobody said anything.  Then he went after the muslims and nobody said anything.  Then he went after the POWs and nobody said anything.  Then he went after anyone who disagreed with his religious/ world view/ beliefs and nobody said anything.  He's playing the Adolf Hitler game to a T.  Better not to wait until he targets more and more popular, or less unpopular, people as his administration progresses.  All four Judge Advocate Generals in the four branches of the military publicly came out against torturing POWs on the basis that it would hazard our troops and attract retaliation.  This is a very old legal notion in the law of war.  In fact there appears to have been retaliation.  Has anyone seen the Daniel Pearl movie about a wall
 street journal reporter that had his head cut off in retaliation for the mistreatment of POWs?  I don't think Bush supports our troops!  An earlier post joked about the right to play the harmonica being like the right to bear arms.  If playing the harmonica did indeed become a political issue, 50/50 Bush would come out against your rights.  He's just cut from that cloth.

You can have my subscription to this service and my hundred or so harmonicas for that matters.  I support the troops more than you can imagine.  I've met that piece of gargage's capos personally.  I'm not going to be bullied or in any way persuaded into saying anything nice or even neutral about our commander in power.  Send harmonicas to our troops.  Don't support Bush.  George Bush cares about George Bush and anyone who supports him.  He has worse tunnel vision and more of a politically biased slant than any other president the US has ever had.

Make Yahoo! your homepage.
http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs