Re: [Harp-L] Harp Amps on eBay

there is also this baby looks really cool
http://cgi.ebay.com/Vintage-Amp-GIBSON-Maestro-Amplifier-4-JENSEN-Speakers_W0QQitemZ160185718509QQihZ006QQcategoryZ10171QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
----- Original Message ----
From: Robert Ross <robertaross@xxxxxxxxx>
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2007 7:11:06 AM
Subject: [Harp-L] Harp Amps on eBay

If you're looking for a harp amp, eBays loaded this week...I noticed
a co Spirit HarpPro and a number of great looking uple of Sonny Jr's,
a couple of HarpGears, a couple of Kalamazoo's, a Spirit HarpPro, A
Gibson GA50 and more. Since my budget can't afford any more amps at
the moment, I thought I'd mention it here so I could enjoy the
purchase vicariously :-)

- Robert
(aka, RawHarp)