[Harp-L] My Harp Pedal Board

After getting several good suggestions from Harp-L members I found a way to
keep my three pedals/devices in order during transport and shows.  I went
with the Boss BCB-30 pedal case with room for my 3 pedals:  Boss GE-7
equalizer, Ibanez AD-9 delay, and Sabine SL-620 anti-feedback device.  The
Sabine is not a pedal, and I had to modify the interior moldings of the
pedal case slightly to get it to fit.  Here is a photo of the pedal board:

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r209/politus/pboard1.gif

Here is a photo of the case closed up and ready to roll:

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r209/politus/pboard2.gif

The pedal board sits on the floor next to my amp, since I run all three
devices all the time.  Loading and setup are easy.  I have a big tweed gear
bag into which I can fit my harp case with mics, the pedal board, power
conditioner, and all the other things you may need when playing out.
Anything to simplify my life is cool, and this little pedal board is just
right.

Oh... I paid $30 at Guitar Center for the Boss pedal case.

-Spec20