RE: [Harp-L] Let's Bash Shrubs with our blues harps

Steve;
            I followed the links to your website & am listening to the trax:'Farewell Rose of England' as I write. You're definitely going on my 'people who play good stuff' list.
            Old harp-hand as I am,I  find myself not confident in spotting your instrument, nor perhaps your approach. Is that diatonic or chrom.? and am I right in thinking you are not a tongue blocker despite some decent skipping around?
RD

>>> Steve Shaw <moorcot@xxxxxxx> 30/11/2007 11:59 >>>

Ah, who was it who said "Feed ye not the trolls?"  If you lot carry on like this, and I mean it, I'm going to tell you another G**-awful harmonica joke!  ;-)

Steve

http://mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/trad_irish_harmonica
HEAR my CD clips: http://www.gjk2.com/steveshaw/cd.htm