RE: [Harp-L] Let's Bash Shrubs with our blues harps

> Steve;
> I followed the links to your website & am listening to the trax:'Farewell Rose of England' as I write. You're definitely going on my 'people who play good stuff' list.
> Old harp-hand as I am,I find myself not confident in spotting your instrument, nor perhaps your approach. Is that diatonic or chrom.? and am I right in thinking you are not a tongue blocker despite some decent skipping around?
> RD

You're right in thinking I'm not a tongue-blocker and there are times when I feel inadequate as a result, but I still have a lot of fun!  I'm playing a Special 20 low D on that track.  All my 10-hole harps are Paddy Richtered, though a regular-tuned low D is OK for nearly everything I need a D harp for!

Cheers

Steve

http://mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/trad_irish_harmonica
HEAR my CD clips: http://www.gjk2.com/steveshaw/cd.htm