Isn't very useful in amplified Chicago blues as the tone is muted too much. Need low volume settings to
hear good.

mike

On Sep 30, 2007, at 7:01 PM, harp-l-request@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Message: 1
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2007 08:58:40 EDT
From: MilwHarmonica@xxxxxxx
Subject: [Harp-L] Re: Hamacher Touts Harmonica
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx

If you don't mind spending a little extra on an experiment, buy the Hohner
Auto Valve Harp first, practice on it, then buy the Trumpet Call. The Auto
Valve Harp is less expensive than the Trumpet Call. The Auto Valve is available
in keys D, E, F, G, A, Bb, and C. The Trumpet Call is only in C.

It might take a few days to adjust to the extra sound of the octave- tuned
Trumpet call or Auto-Valve, and the feel of the mouthpiece.

John Broecker