[Harp-L] Re: #7 Overdraw

It depends somewhat on the type and key of harp you are playing. Overdraws are also tough to setup, harder for me than overblows. I have maybe one or two harps that I can overdraw cleanly, plus a few more that I can get the note but only with the same squeal you describe. I'm not sure it's the same squeal as people get on overblows, because I get it even on Golden Melodies (which are mostly immune to that torsional squealing common to Lee Oskars). Good luck, and let me know if you find anything that works!

Jonathan Metts