Re: [Harp-L] M?ty?s Pribojszky

Kenji writes:
a friend of mine has a radio show and she would like to play some nice blues tunes

I've suggested her, among several others, M·ty·s Pribojszky

but I can't find any biography info about him in the web. May anyone help me please? Just one or two brief paragraphs, to introduce him to the audience

thanks in advance
Kenji
Hi Kenji,

The problem may be the spelling -- correct spelling is Matyas Pribojski. Most of the sites about him are in the Magyar language, but here's one in English (with sound clips and a bio.) http://www.matyaspribojszki.com/

cheers,
Tom Ball