[Harp-L] Seydel

I am glad to see that others have responded to recent Seydel questions.
While I am now associated with Seydel, I am a ways away from doing much
actual business. It will take a handful of cash for me to be inventoried
properly as well as set up to take credit cards etc. From the looks of
things others in Harp-L land are in full business mode. I encourage any
interested people to make contact and try these harps out. Great Stuff! The
Seydel website (seydelusa.com) is also connected to Rupert in NC so when you
place an order from here in the states Rupert ships out ASAP.

WB