[Harp-L] Blues Harp CD's

I'm limiting myself to one lp per artist in order to avoid filling up the list with Canned Heat
and Taj Mahal.  But these are the lp's I used to teach myself to play, in order of importance to
my personal progress.

1. Jug Band Music (Mel Lyman w/ Jim Kweskin & The Jug Band).
2. The Real Folk Blues (Sonny Terry & Brownie McGhee)
3. Canned Heat
4. Taj Mahal
5. Fathers & Sons (Paul Butterfield)

My style was pretty much set by those lps.   By the time I heard Mayall's "Turning Point", J.Geils
and Seigel-Schwall, I was already set in my own ways.