Re: [Harp-L] Chris Jones & Steve Baker on youtube

Frank...

Thank you SO much for sharin' the Baker/Chris Jones videos with us here...
The Late Chris Jones was JUST BRILLIANT.....

if I could only have one other player with me on a desert island....it would
have been Chris !!! He is truly missed!

Checkout his brillance on this Bonnie Raitt ballad as well:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qme8BvrKAeE

Amazing and Steve Baker ain't too shabby either!,-)
Best,
Rob Paparozzi

On 10/3/07 1:58 AM, "Frank Evers" <frank@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi
>
> Steve placed some live videos of Chris Jones and him on his new
> youtube channel
>
> http://www.youtube.com/stevebakerbluesharp
>
> These Videos were taken 1996 in Bremerhaven/Germany, when they were
> playing as support for the "Scorpions" and "Leningrad Cowboys".
> enjoy ;)

All the best,
Rob Paparozzi

email: