Re: [Harp-L] George Carlin on white blues man...

Everybody writes  about what they know. Hemingway did it and so did Howlin'
Wolf. This is why I  try and broaden my horizons and do COOL stuff. Then I can
write about it with no  qualms. In the midst of this chaos ensues and I can
write about that too.  Long as I live through it. The problem for me is getting
it down on tracks by  myself. I work better with a partner. It'll come.

         Randy
      BiscuitBoy Blues

In a message dated 10/4/2007 1:05:50 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,