[Harp-L] Re: Cruncher sound bites

Hi, if you would like to hear some sound bites, the video will be up soon,
go to _www.sonnyjr.com_ (http://www.sonnyjr.com)  and just click on THE
CRUNCHER on the front page, it will bring you to them. Speakers are on the way  and
I am very pleased with the beefy Weber monsters I used for the 2 x 8, plus
the big 12" for midrange and overall tone. I had to rush these as the amp needed
 to ship in a half hour from when we started, Chris Harper is having his CD
release party, he bought two of the 410's, one for here and one for where he
lives overseas. Thank you for checking them out. Warren Bee is picking his up
in  an hour, I look forward to this New York seminar, hopefully will cover all
the  bases, but always want you to be able to take home several Sonny Terry
understandings of chugging or just his syncopation. In 2 weeks we should have
Crunchers rolling in and out. I developed an even sweeter exterior coating,
these will literally last a lifetime. Right now you could pour water on top
and  just wipe it off, no saturation. Thank you all for your patience. Sonny Jr.
PS. Yes I know I hit that clunker in the second sound bite:)