Re: [Harp-L] Sonny Jr. / Cruncher

I guess the mic thing is a hijack of this thread. To keep it rolling, I
listened to the clips and, hey, it sounds great.
Good job Gary. Good to hear you play a little as well.

As for the hijack, try mrmicrophone.com. Dennis is an absolute wizard when
it comes to mics. Give him a buzz, he
can DEFINATELY help you out.

Peace,
Scooter

I'm jealous!

The real reason I'm writing is because of the .."The crystal element in my
biscuit (made by Stephen Edwards)..."

I have a mic shell which is known as an Astatic, slimmer than a "biscuit",
and marked x-10 on the back panel. I'd love to find an element with grunt
to put inside there. CM's and similar are too "fat." And some way to put a
connector on it. It's been in my "junque-box" for a while and it's getting
lonely in there. It wants to go with my JT-30's and Green Bullets out to
play.
http://www.harmonicamasterclass.com/lot33disc.jpg

need more info please.

PEACE