[Harp-L] Into the Wild

I saw the movie Into the Wild last weekend.  Good movie, great book but
won't review them here.  There is some killer music featuring some serious
harp playing. I knew Eddie Vedder of Pearl Jam was in charge of the music
and knew he played a little harp but couldn't believe he either improved
that much, or if he could always play like this had kept the talent hidden.
After staying for the credits it turns out to be Charlie Musselwhite.  Well
worth checking out.  I looked at the soundtrack and everything is credited
to Vedder and it says Musselwhite plays on the CD but I don't know how much
harp will be on it.

marc spilka