Re: [Harp-L] Blues in schools etc

You ROCK Will.  I go out of my way to include kids in music whenever I can
too. A couple in Erie  PA are gigging now. They're pretty good. I just got 'em
started and they learned  on their own. I tell 'em, "I'll teach ya for free,
but you have to teach  somebody else."

          Randy
     BiscuitBoy Blues

In a message dated 10/5/2007 7:51:49 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,