Re: [Harp-L] RE Blues in Schools

What are these harps  you're talking about. Sounds interesting. I'd like to
start some kind of thing  for the kids up here in the Catskills. I've been
talking about doing it for a  year now. I think it would be a better feeling than
gigging out for me now. I'd  get as much or more than the kids would out of
it. I'd foot the bill for the  harps too. This is a great way to keep the blues
in a good light.

        Randy
     BiscuitBoy Blues

In a message dated 10/6/2007 6:44:38 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,