Re: [Harp-L] Gimme shelter key

But... You can get by with an a harp as the emphasis is on sustain nd
not being melodic.  I've played it with a Steve Baker Special in a and
just milked that c-sharp bend for all I could.
I guess it's not really a bend, because there, you're cross-harping to
hit the b and then blowing to get the c-sharp.
Now that I know how it was supposed to be played, I ought to try that
with an f-sharp harp and see if it's still  "just a shot away"...
Brad Trainham