[Harp-L] 2007 Reach Tour

Hello Fellow Harp Folks,
 I'll be hitting the road in a few weeks for another
romp around the country and sure would like to meet as
many of you as possible. Couldn't cut free for SPAH
but it's time to boogie now for a two month tour. Will
depart from home here at the Jersey Shore(Spring
Lake)and head west with the 1st scheduled stop in
Gettysburg. Probably will take Route 70 to Idaho, turn
left to Arizona, turn left to Georgia(Route 40)and
left to Jersey. Already have seven stops planned but
would love to hear from anyone else that would like me
to stop and jam with you, your band or your Mama. Will
be fishing for bass also when I can. Detours of a few
hours drive from the freeway are ok. I don't expect
I'll be ever doing this again(I'm 61) and I look
forward to bringing my sideman percussion, harp and
vocals to jam with you. Let's have some fun. Talk to
me.
 I've had several close friends and two musicians from
bands I've been in die in the last year. One at 42 and
the other at 53 and then our recent harp community
loss or Gary P. Life is so fragile and I want to do it
while I still can. For me it's about the sharing and
sprinkling a little sauce on the tune to add a bit to
it and not about me in the spotlight, I'm a sideman,
I'm the sprinkles on the ice cream.

Reach

http://tv.yahoo.com/