[Harp-L] Bruce Springsteen - Magic

There is some pretty sweet sounding harmonica on a track called Gypsy Biker.  It may not be the most technically demanding part but it showcases the harmonica as a emotionally expressive instrument.  I am a big time Springsteen fan so I am biased but I think that his simple playing is some of the best use of harmonica on record.  At least his technique is better than Dylan and Neil Young (whose playing I also enjoy).
Need cash? Click to get a loan.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2111/fc/Ioyw6iiekGqwmWYg3UOz8M2BwDGhDCdZ9xd2zptjJWn7boLbepvOqk/