[Harp-L] HarpKing 4 X 10 for sale

A friend of mine has his amp for sale.
Here's all the info

Harpking 4x10 for sale;
This amp is in great condition with a little flaky paint on the actual Harpking motif. It has been gigged a good lot of time and never let me down and i have never had any issues with it. Speakers are well broken in and it just sounds awesome. It also comes with a custom made cover that has a few wee scuffs but nothing bad and its an ultra cool cover you will be getting free with this bad boy! As the amp is wired for the american grid you will need a transformer for this amp if you want to use it in the UK so i'll sell you mines for £45 and i'll even throw in a cracking little hard flightcase for it as well (which trust me you need for these)!

So i'm in the far north of scotland if you wanna try the amp your more than welcome, if you wanna hear it go to myspace.com/groovecats page and click on my youtube clips but to be honest they don't even really do this baby the justice it deserves.
Ok price,thats what your thinking i bet. Well, you know about these amps ok how much they cost new and more so how long it takes to get one so i'm going to ask you guys HOW MUCH? i'll take offers i know roughly what i want but i'm not saying ,sneaky,sly blah,blah,blah if you want it folks MAKE ME AN OFFER?

If i can be of anymore help please do get in touch.

You can reach him on

harpmac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Paul