[Harp-L] Rare 1996 Sonny Jr1 4x8 for sale

Sonny Jr1 4x8 Model # SJ 001 S# 005 Made in Feb/1996 and signed by the great Sonny Jr.  This is a point to point soldered boutique amp with that legendary Sonny Jr. bark & tone. It is teh original amp & tubes. The only modifications were cosmetic: It has handle inserts covered with tweed on each side, and a replaced Fender rubber carrying handle. This is a great amp with fantastic tone and low volume break up. If you are after that Lil’ Walter Chess sound , then this amp ‘speaks’ volumes. I have used it on smaller venues and it has been amped at larger shows and it delivers the TONE. From Sonny: “If you have a serial number of under 80 on the SJ1, it has more value, Sam Hutton built that cab, the legendary original Fender bassman and amp builder of the late 50's and 60's.”  I am the 2nd owner of this rare bird and I am selling all my amps to raise money for a CD recording. I can ship you this amp for ~ $60.00 in a damage proof box that Sonny Jr. ships all his amps in. Before I go to ebay or craig’s list I thought I would offer it fro starters to the harp-l gang at a fair price of $1500.00 (including shipping)

 Please email me for more detailed info and pictures and yes I will play it for any interested buyers.

james@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Amp audio and more details here:

http://www.sonnyjr.com