[Harp-L] Blind owl

Guys and ladies,apologies if this is something which has been posted before,but I came across this on youtube and felt that it deserved an airing again or just in case it was previously missed!
I am a long standing Butterfield devotee and of all the other great players,however there is just something about Al Wilsons playing which defies categorisation,is it his tone or his choice of notes? or both?
All I know is that in an era before overblows and amplified hyperbolics this guy played like noone else.Myopic,fragile voice,but he makes it look so damn easy!!
There is too little focus on Al during the performance unfortunately but just listen to him,genius!

http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=exAFl0Ufk-Y&mode=related&search=

Hope this works,enjoy.
Sean,

now.