Re: [Harp-L] RE: Huang Star Performer Quality

By the way, there's something wierd about your email (this one anyway) It turned up blank, and I could only see the text when I hit 'reply', where I was going to say I couldn't read your email! I tried this a few times;same result each time!

The internet is magic.

That's utterly weird. I actually only sent the email to you, as I wasn't sure it was of much interest to the posse, so I sent it styled.

I'm going to have to stop using drugs.

Best,
Ken