Re: [Harp-L] dislocated jaw

it's all good man the less teeth you have the better you play look at sonnyboy lol

BradKava@xxxxxxx wrote:  Anyone had anything like this happen?

Three weeks ago I woke up and my mouth felt really strange...All of a sudden,
my back teeth no longer lined up, but my front teeth did. I was in
incredible pain if I tried to bite down and make my back teeth touch.

Turns out that either in my sleep, or with a yawn, I dislocated my jaw. The
dentist says it should fix itself within a month and made me a retainer to try
and force the jaw back in line. I have to take tons of Ibuprofin to stop the
headaches it's causing.

Weird, huh? Can play, but it feels strange too. Not really getting the
position I need.

The older I get, the stranger the things that happen.

brad kava