[Harp-L] Re:volume wheel

Who is making the volume wheel control now. I know Greg Heumann's inline
control, but I know someone is making the circular wheel type. Can anyone help
me out with that, I don't need a 585 With volume control. If someone has one,
great, but any excellent working with cable 585 please let me know. Thank you.
THE CRUNCHER will finally be out and running next week, my speakers will be
in, I will be filling backorders, contact me of course if interested. I
believe  it is the best midsized amp tonally and natural projection out there. We
did  some tweaks to give it even more volume and tone.