Re: [Harp-L] Re:Looking for a 585 mic

I have one with volume controle SAV model but it just stopped working for some reason not sure if it's blown or what

SONNYTONE@xxxxxxx wrote:
In a message dated 10/10/2007 1:08:40 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
harp-l-request@xxxxxxxxxx writ

Hi, I am looking for a Shure 585 ball mic With volume control for a friend
in Austria. Please email me if you have a good one. No secret these are what
Charlie Musslewhite usually uses. The guy is more of a country player. Thank
you.